Are you having trouble coordinating your remote teams? You need a qualified professional project manager to assist with your key projects
Why Hire a Virtual Project Manager?
In any business, there is always a myriad of tasks to completed. However, in many cases these tasks are simply never tackled due to time constraints or a shortage of staff. You therefore need someone to oversee all these projects, ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
Hire a virtual project manager to ensure that every party finishes tasks on time. Your virtual project manager is much like an orchestra conductor who makes sure that the entire team plays in unison. Allow a virtual assistant to help your entire team to work in collaboration seeing projects to fruition.
What tasks can a virtual project manager perform?
- Leading and organizing the team – Your virtual project manager will track the individual progress of each team member, informing you regularly of the team’s progress. They will ensure that all team members are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress.
- Tracking budget – A virtual project manager will ensure that the budget limits are adhered to, and that the tasks are completed as per your financial plans. Track, document and manage who has access to what client resources and manage project resource allocation.
- Managing timelines – Continually stay ahead of the schedule: the virtual project manager manages deadlines and monitors progress nonstop. Shuffle priorities to quickly handle client emergencies.
- Reporting: Hold daily and weekly meetings, demo, and retrospective meetings. Communicate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to the entire team.
How My Project Management Expertise Will Benefit You
- Time saving – Reduce your battle against time by taking the managing of projects off your shoulders.
- Great value for money – Recompense me by the hour and obtain the best value for your money. This will also help you save money
by saving on both wages and workplace equipment.
- Make time for loved ones – Do not scale your venture at the expense of valuable time with loved ones. Gain extra hours in a day to spend with your family, and increase your independence as I complete the work. Enjoy family holidays and those essential dinner-table chats with your children.
Project manager duties
- Organize and track requirements and progress towards requirements.
- Hold daily and weekly meetings, demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Communicate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to the entire team.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Shuffle priorities to quickly handle client emergencies
- Ensure that all team members are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress and ensures proper and up-to-date project documentation.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs. Complete project evaluations and assessment of results
- Find the right tools for the job for all aspects of project management.
- Track, document and manage who has access to what client resources.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Manages project resource allocation.
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools.